AREAS OF FOCUS
Your goal of being a game changer begins right here. The LAB provides you with the tools to be a complete back and maximize your potential. The LAB curriculum is a total training package that covers all facets of the game. The LAB delivers results and results delivers self-confidence. Whether you are just beginning to play or an elite athlete looking for finish details in your advanced game, players can expect precise teaching and improved running back skills. The LAB training include work on all of the following:
- Understanding Alignment and Stance for competitive advantage
- Footwork for balance and burst
- Run game strategies and mastering techniques for both zone and gap schemes.
- Movements strategies for optimized Power Cuts, Jump Cut and Burst
- Ball Security and YAC (yards after contact)
- Catching the ball out of the backfield.
- Pass Protection Technique for both Zone and Man Blocking Schemes
- Learning to FINISH runs – Maximize each carry!
WHAT TO BRING
RB’s must bring their Cleats, Football and Water.
Location: Bishop McNamara High School – 6800 Marlboro Pike, Forestville, MD 20747
Time: 10:00AM – 12:00PM